Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Just the one brownie

So – this is mostly a post to get my face down some on the blog. My face once should be enough for everyone. Yesterday was the fourth of July – America’s birthday and all that. We went to a party with a bunch (really – more than I thought possible) people from my Church. We had grilled food, some wonderful side dishes, and more desserts than I could track. I ended up being pretty good and only having 1 brownie.

Go Team Andy!

There’s something magical about watching kids play together in a big backyard. Jeff & Betty have a backyard that’s just made for kids to play in. They have like ten swings and a tree-house with slides and more swings on a swing set. I enjoyed watching the kids play more than anything. Many thanks to good people of Believers Fellowship and mostly Jeff & Betty for having everyone over.

Tune in next time for: Cynthia leads worship or Hail! Hail! Lion of Judah!

Peace out - Andy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home