Thursday, August 24, 2006

Word of the Day:

As everyone who knows me is aware, I love new vocabulary words. And I have one for today:

Post-Denominational (adj.)

Of or relating to the Church that reacts against earlier denominational principles, doctrines, and traditions by embracing the unity that She is called to.

Use that word three times in a sentence, and it will be yours. Ms. Johnson told me so. Until then, I will be yearning for the day when we are all living in the place of commanded Post-Denominational blessing.

I’m out - Andy

3 Comments:

Blogger Spiritual StarScaper said...

That's great! I really like that! I'm going to try to use it four times in a sentence! LOL.

God bless!

1:55 PM  
Blogger AndyM said...

Just try and make it the same sentence. That might seem a bit over the top. :)

A

4:06 PM  
Blogger Spiritual StarScaper said...

Post-Denominational,... post-denominational!... post-denominational!!!... post-denominational is a condition the full Body of Christ should be in before He comes again!!

Does that count?! Is it mine?? :)

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home