Thursday, October 16, 2008

Yeah -- Pandora Musical Genes

So, in my life's goal to be more like Scott Heine, I too created my very own Pandora channel.

Pandora is very cool; I think that (long ago) I played around with it. But it has much more music now and way more variety. My station is a mix of Blues, Jazz, Rock and a smattering of Afro-Pop, Funk and Middle-Eastern music. I have spent about two days training it to get the stuff I don't really like out of it. And, I think it now works well.

So -- I invite you to try Radio Free Andy. Thanks for popping over.

Andy

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

By saying more like Scott Heine, do you mean a Hawaiian shirt wearing, bald pastor? lol

Have you ever heard Robert Randolf and the Family Band? I hadn't until the Music Builds concert. By reading what genres of music you like, I bet you will really love them. I thought they were great!

8:07 PM  
Blogger AndyM said...

I love RR and the Family Band. They played a lot on the Blind Boys of Alabama's "Higher Ground" CD and I liked them enough to check out their latest (that I'm aware of) CD "Colorblind". I would recommend them to anyone who likes funk, R&B, rock.

Thanks for the comment!

And, yes -- I am currently buying my own collection of Hawaiian shirts.

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home